noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Sunday, 29 January 2012

MISSING.


Sorry, 


Has anyone seen my dining room table...

last properly seen I think on New Years Eve 
...when it disappeared under a sea of bottles and glasses...





 I suspect it may be under here but I really quite need it as 
Heather and her blondies are coming for lunch in a bit.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend X



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's not just me then, my cutting table and crafting table look exactly the same!!! Good luck finding your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's not just me then, my cutting table and crafting table look exactly the same!!! Good luck finding your table!!

    ReplyDelete