noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Monday, 4 July 2011

Cat Collars...




Saturday had a horrible start- A beautiful white cat had been (we assume) run over outside our house and was lying in the gutter...





Thanks to the collar we were able to reunite cat with owner...




It made me realise how important collars are - we have one cat that removes collars 'Sid' and a Kitten Betsie that has to have the hugest bell her small neck can carry to let the little creatures know she's coming.


I've just seen that Mogs Togs are offering personalised Cat Collars - What a fab idea - Full Details Here. I think me and 'Sid' need to sit down and look at the Mogs Togs Website together later although I think he can tell that wearing a collar may give away his 'nobody loves me please feed me' game...


Have a Good Week all X








2 comments:

  1. Oh, there is a poster for a missing white cat just around the corner from me. :-(

    See you Weds.

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats, but whenever I have a pet cat, I make them strictly indoor cats because I worry about them too much and the thought of finding them dead in the road (or not finding them at all) is just too upsetting for me.

    I love the "nobody loves me, please feed me" collar LOL - maybe I should get one for myself ?

    ReplyDelete