noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Thank you Tatler...


I'm a bit rubbish with sunglasses - Wearing them I always feel a bit of a poseur (despite usually having half a garden stuck in my hair) I'd had the same pair for years - worn mostly as a hairband then shoved at the bottom of my bag getting fluffy and scratched... SO it was time to get a new pair... When I saw July's Tatler -










mmm nice - Thank you indeed... Fab new £3.99 Sunnies with free mag...

1 comment:

  1. I just feel like everything google buys suddenly turns into a customer service-less void. And it won't change, because we will keep putting up with it. Aren't we stupid. I often can't see the followers box, but I can always manually add them. Today blogger wouldn't let me upload a picture. Eugh.

    ReplyDelete