noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Saturday, 6 November 2010

B is for Bird...



It's the time of year when I think that NEXT year I'll spend the WHOLE YEAR making Christmas Decorations... I thought it last year too... but then forgot...anyway first Christmas Fair but a fortnight away and I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY making Poppies...

However I have managed a few Decs -




Now, I must FLY - I have an evening with felt flowers lined up...

3 comments:

  1. Hello, So pleased you are joining in with the Christmas swap. The list of swap partners is now up on my blog.

    http://sewscrumptious.blogspot.com/

    Happy making!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bird dec!looking forward to meeting you properly at the Christmas fair,Cassandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete