noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Thursday, 23 September 2010

a tree grows in brooklyn...

I've started doing this post and just realised it's Thursday - Have spent the morning cleaning kitten poo off the carpet, have an EXTREMELY sore throat and am VERY tired so I think I'll just carry on and PRETEND it's Weds (humour me PLEASE!)




Whatcha Reading Wednesday is organised by Busy Moms Who Love to Read this week -


Type in the first two full sentences on Page 50...



''Papa had brought home a paper bag full of food not used at the wedding because some of the guests hadn't come. The bride had divided the unconsumed food among the waiters. ''

I've been sent this book from AJ - my Bookish swap partner from Canyon Country - it's one of her 'most favorite novels' ...I've just started it but am already hooked!

Thank you AJ (and for all my other treats! ) I'll have to take a photo of the FAB Dictionary pencils she sent from Bouncing Ball Creations. AJ blogs over at I Knit I Purl

Happy THURSDAY all...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're feeling yucky. :-( Hope I didn't inadvertently send crappy germs with my last email!

    Take care, Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating - better late than never - right? I have this book on my shelf to read. I may try to get to it sooner rather than later! Hope your days gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete