noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Knock Knock

OOOh Who's that at the door...




Tee Hee it's my new friend for noodleBubble Central...



Despite the rainy drizzle my witchy radar forced me to walk the LONG way round for the school run yesterday...to take in the second hand furniture shop and Library...and there she was... BUY ME...Take me Home...BUY ME...she urged. So I did and she's been delivered. Unfortunately Mr King was home at the time so I have suffered a lot of EYE ROLLING and TUTS and WhyTheFHaveYouBoughtThat is still echoing round the hall...the stand needs an extra pair of hands to assemble I think I'll choose my moment carefully.



I've called her Clarrie as she was bought on Clarendon Park Road, we're going to be good pals - noodleBubble Junior wants to make her a head so we'll be raiding the recycling box for newspapers and papier mache at the weekend...in between exhibitions. The pictures in the background are by Sarah Kirby one of the artists exhibiting at Art House this weekend, she's also at New Walk Museum so we're hoping to get to the Space Age Design Exhibition and See Sarah's Work while we're there. NOTE TO SELF - must remember not to buy any more pictures.


Does anyone think I should start actually going out at Lunchtime and talking to some REAL people? I don't and neither does Clarrie...

1 comment: