noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Friday, 21 May 2010

61 COLD Hours...

OOOh! The back of my neck's getting Dirty and Gritty and there doesn't seem to be a sausage (for sale) in the city...The smell of barbecue still hangs in the air from yesterday... GORGEOUS...here's hoping for a HOT HOT HOT Summer. I've just finished- 61 Hours by Lee Child WOW! This riveting read should cool you down on a Sunny Day - Jack Reacher shivers through the snow filled story to such a shocking cliffhanger - TO BE CONTINUED 30/9/10 - I wish I hadn't started this one until the next one was published and waiting on my bedside table.



It's another pop your life on hold til you've finished reading (just the sort I like) Easy to read so doesn't really take more than a couple of evenings - or one hot long lazy day with a sunhat and a deckchair...Has plenty of clues for you to spot things which the characters miss- you feel all superior when you'd guessed where the key was hidden, who the baddy was...Oh but the ending...and September is SO far away!



If you fancy reading the first chapter click the Jack Reacher link above you can get the first chapter sent free to your phone...I've not tried it - prefer a book myself...call me old fashioned but its a lot cheaper when you you drop it in the bath.

Yes, the tidying's GOING REALLY WELL - It's only about 1000 degrees in the workroom so am having a REALLY PLEASANT TIME, thanks for asking...

CymLowell

No comments:

Post a Comment