noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Tuesday, 13 April 2010

WARNING!

Seriously, if you have anything you NEED to be doing -


DO NOT START THIS BOOK!


Fab Story, Easy to read, SO intriguing which means YOU GET NOTHING DONE at all. Not only that -

IT'S Part One of the Millennium TRILOGY

so even when you've read 'til your eyes are bleeding (I'm holding tissues over mine as I type) and finished it you have to run to find the second one... The Girl who Played with Fire...no one give anything away please...and if the doorbell goes it'll be my curry do you mind bringing it through with a little beer? I'm a bit too busy with Millennium II... aaaaaaaaagh MY EYES are SO SORE...

7 comments:

  1. just got the third one from the library and only one week to finish it! Fantastic books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started this tonight.... I can feel it pulling me in so I had to have a little blog break because I really can't be up all night! I'm so tired this week... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo great Ive thought I fancied it, will deffinately get a copy now then
    thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not read these, but will now, thanks for tip!!!! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. am so curious about these books but i think i will wait for a while :)

    this is faizazarin from swap-bot. have to have found your space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting Blog! Look forward to reading more!

    ~MamaD from SB~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to read this so much! I've been on a waiting list to borrow a friend's copy, ha.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    -emmanemhandmade from swapbot

    ReplyDelete