noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Tuesday, 13 April 2010

April Showers Button Swoppers

Once again a little later than I'd hoped - too busy carpeting the front room in Lego and coating the Dining Room Table in PVA and Glitter over the Easter Hols... Photos still on camera..


Here are those taking part in the April Showers Button Swop... I'm sending to Oddsox and Pants and Paper. Each person sends to the TWO names below theirs...SO my buttons should be coming from Little BirdToo and Little Mouses. Am SO am hoping this swop goes according to plan - I haven't been able to use the computer as have a had a real blinding headache followed by a pongo cold...eek...fingers crossed...

6 comments:

  1. Really beautiful blog !

    Lulubiz from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following now as part of Swap-bot. My user name is abyrunyan (so you can rate me).

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a quirky name for a blog. I LOVE it! Very creative!

    GoingTwinsane from Swap-bot - now following!
    I want more blogger followers swap

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!!! I love buttons!!!! I recently gave my button stash to a little girl so she can makes cards. She was thrilled to itty bitty bits.

    This is Sarah from swap-bot aka TheAfterCraft

    Crafty on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. buttons! I never really thought about it but they are so great.

    I am following you as a part of the swap bot swap "I want more blogger followers" and my username is strandedhero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun! I need to join a button swap sometime.

    APlusAmigurumi from swap-bot following your blog

    ReplyDelete